Flood Education/Certification

Before you sell Flood insurance, you must attend an approved Flood Insurance seminar. 


Flood Training Requirements per Nebraska Department of Insurance:

Nebraska Property/Casualty resident licensees must complete a one-time 3 hour course relating to the National Flood Insurance Program in order to sell, solicit or negotiate Flood Insurance. (Known as FIRA 2004.)  CB-112 for further details.


IIAN will post available classes/webinars when we are notified from available providers.

Upcoming Classes

 Key Fundamentals of Flood Insurance for Agents - Parts One and Two (approved for FIRA 2004 requirement)

Please register for both parts of this webinar.

Part One:  Pending

Part Two: Pending

Insurance agent continuing education course approval and credits vary by state. CLICK HERE for information about your state. 

Can't attend these sessions? Watch for more opportunities soon. 

Contact Aaron Montanez at: