Apply for Agency Membership
Why Agencies Join IIAN:
- Advocacy - We're in Lincoln. We're in D.C. We're part of InsurPAC (the only million dollar P&C insurance PAC), which allows us to spearhead issues and make an impact within the insurance industry. This is all led by our well-respected government affairs committee and lobbyist.
- E&O Protection - Regardless of the size and shape of an agency's book of business we are typcially able to procur E&O coverage through our exclusive Westport/SwissRe program for all of our members. With agencies selling protection to their customers it is critical that agents themselves have top of the line coverage for their business.
- Educational Programs - From pre-licensing classes, CE webinars and seminars, new hire producer and CSR training tools, to industry designations. We're a one-stop-shop for all of your agencies educational requirements and needs.
- Access to Markets - Whether you're a new or seasoned agency, we are able to provide niche markets without adding company appointments or minimum requirements. Also, don't forget about our ability to offer direct access to RLI's personal umbrella program.
- Marketing - We offer agencies a wide array of tools to help get their name out to the public and potential consumers. We provide social media tips, access to a catalog of professional customizable marketing materials, the option to sign-up with TrustedChoice.com, and more.
- Community - IIAN fosters a community of insurance professionals. From our state and national staff who are here to serve you, our local and statewide network of member agents, to our company and industry partners. We connect you to anyone and everyone you'll ever need.
When agencies join IIAN they find we offer something for everyone in the office. Agency principals appreciate our help protecting their business and industry, producers can always benefit from additional markets and access to networks, and when you have a knowledgable support staff anything is possible! Let us know how we can be of service to you.