"What mama don't know her, don't hurt her."
That might have been an appropriate answer to an insurance inquiry in the mid-90s after watching the movie, "The Waterboy", but nowadays it might not cut it.
So, what's the secret? How do you approach current and new clients?
- Ask a simple question. The only way to to find something out is to ask the right question, and NEVER assume!
- Explain potential coverage gaps. Your clients aren't the insurance experts, you are. Don't be afraid to share your knowledge with them.
- Stay current on new industry forms. You should be the one sharing news with your clients, not the other way around.
- Use actual claim examples. Insurance is an intangible product. So, how do you paint a picture for your client?
- Understand local ordinances. To put it simply, know your own backyard.
The Big I can help you address these points with your clients. How? ABEN!
ABEN is our newest on-demand CE webinar program. The Big I provides access to top-of-the-line educators presenting relevant topics. Plus, they use real-life claim examples!
Register using the buttons below: