The Pandemic put 2020's Elite Force Sales Academy on pause, but we are excited for the return of this comprehensive program, which builds knowledge and skills in key sales success areas - from goal setting and prospecting, to landing new accounts and securing renewals.
This course is recommended for agents with less than 3 years experience in sales and less than 5 years in the industry.
Class size is limited to 16 lucky producers!
Click here to learn more!
Acquire a breadth and depth of learning through direct teaching by industry experts, reference materials, case studies, real-life application, and mentoring that will provide knowledge and experience to serve and your agency for years to come:
- Effectively set, track, and measure goals
- Understand, identify, and improve interactions with different personality types
- Improve ability to identify and reach target markets
- Build confidence in conducting sales calls and presentations
- Manage time, stress, and conflict
- Develop stronger relationships with customers
- Negotiate win-win solutions in closing sales
- Enjoy an ongoing network of support that continues to inform and inspire
Producers in the Elite Force Sales Training program average over $35,000 in first-year commissions, with top performers averaging over $60,000. The top 2010 Nebraska Elite Force producer made $300,000+ in commissions. In 2014, an Elite student was recognized as #1 in policy growth by Insurance Business America magazine.
Benefits to Employers
The investment made in sponsoring a student will return handsome rewards over time. In fact, most agencies realize ten times the cost of the program within a year in increased commissions. When you factor in the cumulative commissions over five years, the immediate benefits become crystal clear.