In a recent webinar, Big “I" Markets agents learned how Coalition has revolutionized the cyber incident response process, leading to policyholders experiencing 64% fewer claims than the market average.
Did you miss the webinar? Don't worry—Coalition's pre-recorded webinars can be viewed from the Big "I" Markets Coalition Dashboard.
Log in to Big “I" Markets and select Cyber Insurance - Coalition to access the dashboard.
- The industry's need for more effective ways of discovering, stabilizing and remediating cyber claims
- How Coalition's unique capabilities and partnerships work together to limit losses, minimize claim impact on policyholders, recover funds and potentially avoid claims altogether.
- Solutions for policyholders to maximize the benefits of their Coalition cyber liability policy.
- Case study to illustrate the incident response timeline.
- The ease of contacting Coalition's claims team.
- A downloadable Claims Advantage Checklist to help clients understand the value of Coalition's incident response team when an incident occurs.
Coalition's cyber insurance program provides cyber risk assessments, cybersecurity tools, active monitoring and alerts, and an in-house claims team on standby to help policyholders avoid a potentially business-ending event. Coalition's in-house claims team responds to incidents in an average of 5 minutes! When a cyberattack strikes, response time can mean the difference between continuing operations or closing the doors.
Questions? Contact Christy Hammond, Big “I" Markets cyber program manager.